Meet Your Dunwoody Dentist
Dr. Jeff Rodgers
A resident of the Atlanta area since he was two, Dr. Rodgers graduated from Norcross High School and earned a B.S. in Biology from Lee University in Cleveland, Tenn. He is a 1995 graduate of the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. After graduation, he worked for five years as an associate in a dental practice in Tucker, GA. In 2000, he opened his own private practice in Dunwoody which he considers home and where he plans to retire.
Dr. Rodgers has two sons and a daughter that he loves spending time with. He is also active in community sports programs and attends the Peachtree Corners Baptist Church.
Dr. Rodgers is a firm believer in the importance of keeping up to date with breakthroughs and improvements in dental care. Over the last six years he and the members of his dental team have literally taken hundreds of hours of advanced dental training, including courses at the L. D. Pankey Institute, the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and the Einstein Endodontic Academic Review.
Dr. Rodgers also teaches classes throughout the year for dentists on various topics including microscope dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and sports dentistry.
Dr. Rodgers professional memberships include:
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Northern District Dental Society
- American Association of Endodontists (general dentist)
- Thomas P. Hinman Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
- Internet Dental Forum
- ROOTS Endodontic Forum
Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
American Sleep Apnea Association
- ICOI- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- AAID-American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Thoracic Society
- Rodgers, J. (June 2002). “Case Spotlight.” [Abstract] Aurum News 6(2):9
- Rodgers, J., Dreyer, M. (2004). “Dentistry and the Internet: A Nexus of Learning.” Endodontic Therapy 4(2):10-12.
- Rodgers, J. (2006). “The Benefits of Digital Radiography” Endodontic Therapy 6(1):4.